How to Upload & Manage Documents:
Uploading a new document
- From the organization’s page, select the “Documents” tab
- Click “Upload” towards the top of the page
- Select the file you wish to upload from a saved location by clicking on “Upload File” Files must be less than 4 MB in size.
- Provide a title and brief description of the document.
- Indicate the type of document from the drop down menu
- Set Security options
- Public & Campus: Allows anyone within the system to view and download the document
- Organization: Allows only members to view and download the document
- Only allow the following positions: Allows you to select what specific officers/members have access to view and download the document.
- Click “Submit Request”
To edit a current document
- From the Organization’s page, select the “Documents” tab
- Locate the document you would like to update.
- Click the edit icon (pad/pen icon).
- Update the title, description, and/or type of the document.
- Update the Security options for who can view the document.
- Click “Update Document”.
** To update the actual document file, follow the steps for replacing an existingdocument.**
To replace an existing document
- From the Organization’s page, select the “Documents” tab.
- Locate the document you would like to replace.
- Click the delete icon (red “x”) ** Once document is deleted, it cannot be recovered.**
- Confirm deletion.
- Upload the new version of the document you are replacing by following the steps in “Uploading a New Document”.