How to Create a News Article:
- From your organization’s page, click the “News” tab on the left side.
- Click “Create Article” button near the top of the page.
- Enter the Title, Summary, and full story text of the article. You can use the text editing features to customize the style of the story of your article.
- Include an image by selecting “browse” and upload the file.
- Select the permissions for the article by selecting the radio button to the left.
- Public: Anyone is able to view the news article and will appear in the News Ticker on the home page.
- Campus: Anyone logged in to Tiger[Link] is able to view the article and will appear in the News Ticker on the homepage.
- Organization: Will only be viewable to members of the organization and can be accessed by selecting the “News” tab.
- Only allow the following positions: Only viewable to the selected officer positions and can be access by selecting the “News” tab.
- Click “Save Article”
**Only officers of your organization (or individuals with the designated power to write them can post News Articles.