How to Upload Photos:
- From your organization’s page, click the “Photo Gallery” tab
- Click “Create Album” near the top of the page
- Enter a name for the album and brief description
- Select editing options for the album:
- Public & Campus: Allow anyone to add or remove photos to album
- Organization: Allow anyone within the organization to edit photos in the album
- Only allow the following positions: Allows only selected officers the ability to edit photos within the album.
- Click “Create Album”
- Click “Add Photo” near the top of the page
- Enter a title and caption for the photo, and select the file from a saved location.
- Click “Save Photo”
- Repeat steps 6-8 for each additional photo to be added.
- Click “Back to Albums” once all photos have been uploaded to the album.
- From the “Photo Gallery” section on your organization’s page, locate the photo to be removed within an album
- Click the red “x” in the corner of the photo.
- Confirm the deletion.