HOW TO LOG YOUR SERVICE HOURS:
- Click “My Involvement” in the top toolbar section
- Click “Service Hours” in the drop down menu
- Select the organization you completed service with and input a description of the project, the date, the # of hours, and a Verification Contact associated with the project.
- NOTE: You must be a member of that organization on Tiger[Link] to assign service hours to it.
- All off campus service hours done independently of a student organization can be assigned to the Tigers in Service organization. Click here to join the Tigers In Service group to report your individual hours.
All service hours have to be approved by the organization they were completed with through that group’s Tiger[Link] page. Hours you log will appear pending until they are approved by the organization that you assign them to.
Service hours logged in Tiger[Link] will also appear on your co-curricular transcript which can be found under the My Involvement toolbar section. The service hours you track can be a powerful piece of information that you can use when applying for scholarships, awards, internships, or jobs to demonstrate your commitment to volunteerism.